Support for healthy joints,mobility and general wellbeing.
Clinicians Green Lipped Mussel 2500mg capsules incorporate a variety of naturally occurring proteins, minerals and mucopolysaccharides to support healthy joints, joint mobility and general wellbeing.
Our Green Lipped Mussel is harvested under strict quality control conditions from pristine New Zealand waters.
NZ Green Lip Mussel has been a traditional part of the NZ Maori diet.
Researchers noted that Maori living in coastal regions of New Zealand have a significantly lower incidence of arthritis in comparison to those living elsewhere,which is thought to be due to the consumption of green lipped mussels.
Although the mechanism of action of green lipped mussel is not fully understood, it is predicted that the protein and lipid content is what is responsible for its medicinal qualities.
The fatty acids in green lipped mussels consist of a combination of phospholipids (60%) as well as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which help provide support for healthy joints and joint mobility.
Clinicians NZ Green Lipped Muscle is:
- Sustainably harvested from clean New Zealand waters.
- Suitable and well tolerated at the recommended daily dose.
- Beneficial in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis by reducing joint tenderness and stiffness and improving pain.
- Available in easy to swallow capsule form.
This product is recommended for:
- Sufferers from arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Those who have joint pain or inflammation.
- Individuals with Joint, connective tissue or cartilage injuries.
- Athletes and others who do regular exercise to protect and support joint health and mobility.
What else should I know?
Each Capsule contains:
NZ Green Lipped Mussel extract (powder)
Equivalent to Green Lipped Mussel 7500mg 300 mg
Also Contain: encapsulating aids
Contains no: gluten (wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavouring, sweetners or preservatives.
Adults recommended dose: Take 1 - 2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
Do not take if allergic or sensitive to shellfish or seafood, if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have liver disease.
Photo is of large size.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read