A top selling formula for joint health in the USA.
Contains anti-inflammatory ingredients useful for treatment of inflammatory joint conditions such as Osteo-arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Sports injuries and connective tissue repair.
The main ingredients are:
- L-Histidine- Useful for the growth and repair of tissues.It has been found that intake of L-Histidine is beneficial to reduce inflammation around joint disease or injury. L-Histidine is also useful to protect nerve cells and helps in production of blood cells. Arthritis sufferers are deficient in L-Histidine.
- Green-Lipped Muscle- Beneficial for relieving inflammatory syptoms in Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis,Bursitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sports injuries, Inflammatory Skin Conditions and connective Tissue repair, and increased post exercise and injury recovery.
- Shark Cartilage- A powerful and non toxic anti-inflammatory which reduces joint pain and stiffness in arthritic joints.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)- maintains integrity and stability of tissues. Useful for the pain relief in arthritis. MSM also supports connective tissue and aids in collagen synthesis.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin- These are normal components of cartilage, and act as building blocks for cartilage. They stimulate the body to make more cartilage. Glucosamine may alleviate the pain and increase flexibility of joints, and will slow down degeneration in the joints. Chondroitin aids in joint hydration for improved mobility. It also gives the catilage elasticity which allows it to act as a shock absorber, thereby reducing inflammation and joint pain.
What else should I know?
Each 2 capsules contains:
Glucosamine sulphate 500mg, Chondroitin sulphate 400mg,shark cartilage 750mg, New Zealand Green lipped muscle 250mg, MSM 250mg, L-Histidine 10mg, Boron 1mg, Alfalfa powder 25mg, Yucca extract 1mg, Devils claw powder 1mg.
Plus essential vitamins and minerals.
Take one to 2 tablets twice daily.
Pregnant and nursing mothers and people under 18 years of age should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Contains shellfish, therefore is not to be used by individuals with shellfish allergies.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!