Powerful cream effective in repairing and rebuilding tissue.
Artemis Tissue Repair Cream contains a unique blend of traditional plant medicine to support quick recovery for muscles.
Provides support for post surgery, bruising, sports injuries or everyday sprains and strains.
Contains Arnica which provides support after surgery to relive trauma and support healing. It is one of the most effective first aid plant for impact injuries causing bruising, sprains, fractures and muscular and joint stiffness.
Contains Comfrey that promotes healing of fractured bones, soft tissue injuries, sprains and tendonitis.
Comfrey helps reduce the appearance of scarring and keloid scars.
Contains Rue(Ruta graveolens) which supports surface circulation to help minimise bruising.
St. John's Wort supports physiological trauma, especially beneficial for injured nerves, sciatica and disc damage.
Provides after surgery support to aid healing of cut nerves.
For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
What else should I know?
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers. GE Free.
- Massage a small amount into affected area up to 4 X daily.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
- Do not apply on broken skin.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!