Blackmores Vitamin B6 helps to relieve pre-menstrual tension symptoms.
Symptoms include breast tenderness, fluid retention, irritability and fatigue.
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives.
No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 121.6mg
Equivalent to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 100mg.
Contains sulfites and phenylalanine.
- Adults: At the first sign of premenstrual symptoms and during menstruation, take 1 tablet (swallow whole) once a day.
- Take with food.
- For short term use during menstruation only.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health professional as soon as possible.
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!