Dietary supplement boosts iron and aids iron absorption.
Harker Herbal Iron Boost allows for easy absorption of iron.
Highly bioavaliable iron bisglycinate is taste free and readily absorbed.
Vegan friendly, as well as gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservative free.
What else should I know?
Each 5ml dose contains:
Withania - withania somnifera extract equivalent to dry root 888mg,
Codonopsis - codonopsis pilosula extract equivalent to dry root 492.6mg,
Nettle - urtica dioca extract equivalent to dry leaf 1368.5mg,
Iron - amino acid chelate bisglycinate (equivalent to iron 5.03mg) 26.5mg,
In a base of fruit and vegetable concentrate including NZ blackcurrant, spinach, organic beet root, organic carrot, blood orange, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
- Adults: Take 5mls 3 times per day OR a single dose of 15mls one per day if preferred.
- Children 1-5 years: 5mls per day.
- Children 5-10 years: 5mls twice per day.
- Children 10 years and over: 5mls two to three times per day.
- Not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet.
- Not suitable for diabetics.
- If prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!