Higher Remifemin Dose for stronger symptom relief.
Remifemin Plus St. John's Wort is formulated for women with stronger symptoms of menopause or mood related symptoms due to menopause.
Contains increased amount of Actaea racemosa that targets sweating and heating.
Formulated with St. John's Wort to assist psychovegetative symptoms such as low moode, irritation, agitation or nervous tension.
Recommended for women in early stages of menopause where the symptoms can be stronger.
Also useful when more support is desired.
What else should I know?
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Native dry extract concentrate (DER 6-11:1) from Actaea racemose rhizome 3.75 mg, equivalent Actaea racemose (Dry) 31.9 mg, extraction solvent isopropyl alcohol 40% (V/V), concentration ratio 8.5:1, Plus St.John’s Wort native dry extract concentrate (DER 3.5-6 :1) from Hypericum perforatum herb 71.5 mg, equivalent Hypericum perforatum (Dry) 343.2 mg, extraction solvent ethanol 60% (V/V), concentration ratio 4.8:1.
Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, glyceryl behenate, Indigo carmine aluminium lake, potato starch, macrogol 6000, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, talc, iron oxide.
- Recommended dosage: One film-coated tablet twice daily, or if necessary two film-coated tablets twice a day- with or without food.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you experience yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, nausea, loss of appetite, stop using this product and see your doctor.
- St. John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work- including oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- For further details, see the internal leaflet.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!