Controls inflammation and swelling of mucus membranes.
• Provides nutrients that support the respiratory system in its battle against allergens, pollutants and toxins.
• Provides antioxidant strength to help stabilize mast cells.
• Supports the body’s efforts to control inflammation and swelling of mucous membranes.
HistaBlock® [Respiratory] supports the body in times of respiratory stress. A powerful combination of stinging nettle, quercetin, bromelain and immature orange peel (which contains synephrine). HistaBlock provides nutritional support for the respiratory system.
This formula provides antioxidants and supports the body’s efforts to maintain mucous membrane health and nasal passage tissues.
• Supports Mucous Membrane Health*
• Minimizes the Effect of Irritants & Pollutants*
• Maintains Open Nasal Passageways*
What else should I know?
Amount Per 2 Capsules
Proprietary blend 540 mg*
Nettle Leaves (Urtica dioica)
Quercetin (from Sophora japonica fruit)
Bitter Orange Fruit (Citrus x aurantium)
Bromelain (from pineapple fruit, Ananas comosus)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide (powdered silica), gelatin, and water.
Take two capsules twice daily.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!