Kordels Cold Sore Relief provides nutritional support to aid in troublesome cold sore infections.
Beneficial for: * Preventing the development of cold sores
* Helping to heal cold sore blisters
* Supporting natural immune function during periods of stress and seasonal change
* Helping to maintain healthy, clear, skin and lips
* Supporting the immune system at times of stress and seasonal change
Key features: * A focused formula containing the nutritional factors - Lysine, vitamin C, and Zinc – that create an unfavourable environment for the replication of Herpes Simplex virus
* Lysine maintains resistance to the virus and prevents its replication
* Added vitamin C has anti-viral properties and stimulates the immune system to fight the virus
* Together with added Zinc, this combination helps to support the immune system and heal the lesion
What else should I know?
Each tablet provides
Lysine hydrochloride 624mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
* Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read