Lysine is an essential amino acid needed for the formation of proteins including collagen.
Beneficial for: * Nutritional support for cold sores, herpes and shingles
* Mouth ulcers
* Healthy clear skin and lips
* General skin healing support for damaged skin.
Key features: * Helps reduce the incidence of cold sore infections by helping to restrict the growth and development of virus involved
* To assist in relieving the pain and itching of herpes and shingles infections
* Helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes
* Essential amino acid for the formation of collagen needed for healthy skin and other proteins
What else should I know?
Each tablet provides:
Lysine hydrochloride 1.2g
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not suitable for children except on medical advice.
* Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 3 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read