High potency fish oil capsules providing 50% more EPA and DHA essential Omega 3 fatty acids.
This high-strength, natural fish oil supplement is made from cold-water fish that are sustainably and ethically sourced. The oil is then encapsulated and packed in New Zealand.
Each capsule provides 1500mg of pure, natural fish oil: a rich source of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. That means it provides 50% more Omega 3s than standard 1000mg fish oil capsules – so you can get the same effects in fewer capsules.
Your body uses Omega 3 essential fatty acids to support joint health, and to help with sore, stiff or swollen joints . Omega 3 oils also help to maintain heart, circulatory system, brain and skin health. Additionally, these essential fatty acids may support normal cholesterol levels in healthy people.
• Supporting healthy heart function, circulation, and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility associated with arthritis
• Maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and visionClick the "learn more about" button for clinical trials and more information.
What else should I know?
Each capsule provides
Fish oil – natural 1.5g
Equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450mg
Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 270mg
Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 180mg
Encapsulating aids, antioxidant
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Adults: For joint health, take 6 capsules daily. For skin health, take 7 capsules daily. For heart health and cholesterol level maintenance, take 2-4 capsules daily.
For healthy brain and eye function , and general well-being, take 2-7 capsules daily. All doses to be taken with food & a glass of cold water.
Or take as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the stated dose without professional advice.
• Take only as directed, and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional
• Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs
• Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Weleda Achillea Comp. 100ml
NZ $39.90NZ $33.86
Go Healthy Go Magnesium 725mg Aspartate Complex 100 caps
NZ $28.77NZ $17.10
Natural Instinct Anti-Dandruff Conditioner 250ml
NZ $13.99NZ $8.82
Click here to read