Kordels Senior-Time is an advanced multivitamin and mineral formula for people in the prime of life.
Beneficial for: * Supporting an active lifestyle by maintaining healthy energy levels
* Supporting healthy digestion and protecting against digestive discomfort
* Maintaining healthy vitamin K2 levels for heart and bone health
* Maintaining healthy vitamin D3 levels for improved muscle strength, bone density and immunity
* Stress, anxiety and nervous tension where these are associated with low vitamin and mineral intake
* Providing optimal levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants during times of increased need or illness
Key features: * Papain (from papaya) to support digestion and assimilation of nutrients
* Provides vitamin B-Complex to support the nervous system and protect energy levels
* Provides vitamin K2 to help protect heart health and support bone density and calcium metabolism
* Specially formulated with 600 IU of vitamin D3 to maintain strong bones and immunity
* Provides antioxidants Citrus Bioflavonoids, Betacarotene, Selenium, Zinc plus vitamins C & E to help support heart health and protect against free radicals, which can accelerate the ageing process
* Specially formulated for the nutritional needs of senior.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 16.8mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 15mg
Calcium pantothenate 27.3mg
Equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 25mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 12.2mg
Equiv. Vitamin B6 10mg
Folic Acid 300µg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50µg
Calcium ascorbate 152mg
Equiv. Vitamin C 125mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 600IU
d-alpha-tocopherol acid succinate (Vitamin E) 50IU
Vitamin K2 2µg
Minerals & cofactors
Magnesium (as Oxide) 100mg
Zinc (as Sulfate) 15mg
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 8mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50µg
Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 50µg
Copper (as Gluconate) 500µg
Molybdenum (as Sodium molybdenate) 125µg
Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 150µg
Boron (as Borax) 1mg
Citrus bioflavonoid extract 50mg
Papain (from Papaya) 25mg
Gluten, yeast, artificial colour, artificial flavour.
Adult dose: 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
* Patients on prescription medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Weleda Blemished Skin S.O.S. Spot Treatment 10ml
NZ $19.90NZ $15.72
Weleda Blemished Skin Refining Lotion 30ml
NZ $28.90NZ $22.84
Weleda Blemished Skin Purifying Gel Cleanser 100ml
NZ $28.90NZ $22.84
Click here to read