To support hormonal balance, heart & bone health and daily vitality.
Beneficial for :
Optimal health and wellbeing for active lifestyles
* Helping to maintain healthy energy levels and hormonal balance
* Maintaining healthy vitamin K2 levels for heart health and bone density
* Maintaining healthy vitamin D3 levels needed for improved bone density and immune function
* Fatigue or low resistance to infection associated with inadequate vitamin and mineral intakes
* Stress, anxiety and nervous tension where these are associated with low vitamin and mineral intakes
* Providing extra levels of vitamins and minerals during times of increased need or stre
* Provides red clover isoflavones to assist hormonal balance, heart health and bone density
* Provides vitamin B Complex to support the nervous system and energy levels
* Provides vitamin K2 to protect heart health and support Calcium metabolism and bone density
* Specially formulated with 400 IU of vitamin D3 to aid Calcium absorption and maintain strong bones and healthy immunity
* Provides antioxidants Selenium, Zinc, Betacarotene plus vitamins C & E to help reduce oxidative stress caused by a busy lifestyle
* Specially formulated for the age-related nutritional needs of women
What else should I know?
Each tablet provides:
Thiamine (as nitrate) (Vit. B1) 16.8mg
Calcium pantothenate 27.3mg
Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit.B5) 25mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 18.2mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit.B6) 15mg
Folic acid 300µg
Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12) 50µg
Ascorbic acid (Vit.C) 150mg
Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 400 IU) 10µg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit.E 50 IU) 41.3mg
Phytomenadione (Vit. K1) 2µg
Minerals & Cofactors
Magnesium (as oxide-heavy) 100mg
Zinc (as sulfate) 15mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5mg
Manganese (as sulfate) 1mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50µg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50µg
Copper (as gluconate) 500µg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 125µg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150µg
Boron (as Borax) 1mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Red clover herb top flowering ext. equiv. dry 469mg
equiv. Isoflavones 7.5mg
Tabletting Aids, colours.
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Patients on Warfarin: Do not use this product without medical advice.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Weleda Achillea Comp. 100ml
NZ $39.90NZ $33.86
Go Healthy Go Magnesium 725mg Aspartate Complex 100 caps
NZ $28.77NZ $17.10
Natural Instinct Anti-Dandruff Conditioner 250ml
NZ $13.99NZ $8.82
Click here to read