For the major symptoms of cold and flu, including blocked or runny noses, body aches and pains and headaches.
DAY TABLETS: For temporary relief of the symptoms of sinus congestion and colds and flu such as sinus pain, blocked nose, reduces fever, body aches and pains, sinus congestion.
NIGHT TABLETS: Contain an added antihistamine which temporarily relieves sneezing and itchy watery eyes, runny nose. Therefore allows a good nights sleep.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Day: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine HCL 5mg.
Night: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine HCL 5mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg.
Adult and Children 12 years and over:
White DAY Tablets: Take 2 in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon if required
Repeat dose if needed after 4-6 hours.
Pink NIGHT Tablets: Take 2 at bedtime if required. Do not take night tablet within 4 hours of day tablet.
Keep to the recommended dose. Do not exceed 6 day tablets and 2 night tablets in 24 hours. If symptoms persist, see your doctor. Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
Do not use for more than 3 days for adults. Do not use more than 48 hours for children 12 years and over, unless advised by a doctor.
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years
- If tablet foil is broken
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you are taking or have taken in the last two weeks a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- If you are lactating or breastfeeding
- With other products containing paracetamol, unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist.
- With other antihistamines.
Ask your Doctor before use if you:
- Have high blood pressure
- Have breathing problems or chronic lung disease such as chronic bronchitis, asthma or emphysema
- Are taking anti depressants
- Have heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease
- Have diabetes, epilepsy or glaucoma
- Have difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Are pregnant
- Are presently taking or have recently taken blood pressure medicines or sympathomimetics
- Are taking sedatives or tranquilisers as they may increase drowsiness
- Are taking another cough and cold medicine
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. If symptoms get worse or last more than a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Chlorpheniramine maleate may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid Alcohol
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read