Protects finger and toe injuries.
Carnation Finger and Toe Bandage protects finger and toe injuries.
Conformable tubular bandage.
Bonus pack with free applicator.
Easy and quick to cut to size and apply.
What else should I know?
Directions for use:
- Ensure the injured finger or toe is clean anc cover with a sterile dressing if required.
- Cut a length of tubular bandage around two and a half times the length of the finger or toe.
- The bandage is best applied with an applicator. Place tubular bandage over the applicator and place over finger or toe.
- Hold the end of the bandage in place with your finger or thumb while sliding the applicator to a the end of the finger or toe and twist through a complete turn (360 degrees).
- Move the applicator back over the finger or toe applying the remaining bandage and remove applicator.
- The end of the bandage can be fastened in place with tape for extra security.
- People who have diabetes or circulatory disorders should seek professional advice before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read