24hour effective pain relief.
Nurofen Duralast 200mg Ibuprofen Dermal Patch is indicated for the short-term symptomatic treatment of local pain in muscular strains, and sprains and localised inflammation due to injury of the joint such as osteoarthritis.
Each patch is clinically proven to provide targeted relief from muscular pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects.
Stretchable and flexible.
What else should I know?
Each dermal patch contains 200mg of Ibuprofen.
Adhesive layer: Macrogol 400, Macrogol 20000, Levo-Menthol, Styrene-Isoprene_Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Liquid Paraffin.
Backing layer: Woven Polyethylene Terephthalate(PET).
Release liner: Silicone coated Polyethylene Terephthalate(PET)
- 1. Remove patch from sachet by tearing/cutting along dotted line.
- 2. Remove Film “A” and place patch on intact skin.
- 3. Remove Film “B”, stretch patch slightly and smooth as you apply to skin.
- 4. Remove Film “C”.
- 5. Stretch patch slightly and smooth as you apply to skin.
- For use on the skin only and should only be used on healthy, unbroken skin.
- Adults, the elderly and adolescents aged 16 years and over: Use one medicated patch every 24 hours.
- The patch can be applied at any time during the day or night, but should be removed and a new patch re-applied at the same time on the following day.
- Wash and dry the area to be treated before applying the patch.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from light.
- Do not use more of this medicine than the label tells you to.
- Do not cut the patch or cover with other plaster or non-breathable dressings/bandages.
- If you are allergic to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop using & see your doctor immediately.
- With other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines that you are using regularly unless a doctor has told you so.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- On the eyes, mouth, lips or genital area.
- For more than 5 days. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- On broken or damaged skin.
- On children under 16 years of age.
- If the patch is wet.
- More than one patch a time.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!