Helps support blood circulation and healthy brain functions.
- Ginkgo Biloba has a long history of use in Traditional Asian Medicine.
- Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, brain functions and circulation.
- Contains potent antioxidants to eliminate damaging free radicals.
- Supports male fertility and stamina.
- Suitable for the elderly.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract equivalent to:
Fresh Ginkgo Biloba 10,000mg.
Providing Flavone Glycosides 48mg,
Terpene Lactones 12mg.
This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extract used.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as professionally recommended.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery as Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Not to be taken by children, pregnant or lactating women.
- Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication (i.e. Anti-Coagulant) before supplementing.
- If any adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and consult a health professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Blackmores Vitamin C + Elderberry Gummies 120s
NZ $25.99NZ $19.37
Go Healthy Go Energy Rapid Release 30 caps
NZ $24.99NZ $14.48
Go Healthy Go Joint Support Active 1-A-Day 30 Vegecaps
NZ $34.99NZ $20.27
Click here to read