Mucus clearance and lung expansion OPEP device.
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity is designed for most teenagers and adults who don't have any severe lung conditions.
AirPhysio vibrates the airway walls to assist in loosening mucus and intermittently increases endobronchial pressure so that the airway patency can be maintained during exhalation, reducing the potential of mucus becoming trapped as it moves up the airways.
This device has the potential to help slow down the progression and improve respiratory conditions like asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis etc.
The device uses an all natural process called Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) that assists the body's natural cleaning process.
What else should I know?
1x child resistant protective cover (poly carbonate plastic) 1x mouthpiece and base (poly carbonate plastic) 1x circular cone (poly carbonate plastic) 1x ball bearing (stainless steel)
- User guide can be found at https://www.airphysio.com/users-guide/
- Results from the use of the AirPhysio device may be different from person to person and we do not advise that people should stop using their asthma medication unless under the strict advice from a medical professional.
- Consumers are asked to consult their doctors/healthcare professionals if they are experiencing or are unsure if any of the following conditions affect them: untreated pneumothorax, tuberculosis, haemoptysis (coughing up blood), oesophageal surgery, right sided heart failure, middle ear pathology (ruptured tympanic membrane).
- Keep out of reach of children and do not allow the AirPhysio device to be used by unsupervised children.
- The device is designed to be pulled apart for cleaning for multiple usage. Because of this, some of the small parts like the stainless steel ball and circular cone pose a choking hazard for children.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!