Moisturises & repairs badly damaged and cracked skin.
Apicare Very Hardworkers Handcreme is a thick beeswax balm packed with Sweet Almond & botanical oils to replace the lost oils in your skin, and active Manuka honey to hydrate. It really works! Not just for hands, use also on knees, elbows, heels and cuticles. Massage well into your cracked skin until your skin can't absorb any more cream.
This crème has a lot of natural plant oils so when you first apply your skin will feel a little oily. The oil will be absorbed into the skin, the speed of this will depend on how dry your skin is. Using the crème before you go to bed is a good idea as it gives the crème all night to be absorbed. Using cotton socks or gloves overnight is recommended for maximum moisturizing. Use Very Hardworkers Handcreme to repair VERY damaged skin. Including skin that is suffering nicks and splits.Key Benefits
- Apicare Very Hardworkers Handcreme is designed for badly damaged and cracked skin.
- Containing over 50% plant oils, active manuka honey and beeswax creating this thick (almost balm like) handcreme which can be rubbed into splits and cracks.
- Sweet Almond Oil is included at generous volumes and is one of the oils closest to the oil produced by our own skin, making it an ideal ingredient in a heavy duty handcreme.
- This formulation means the creme stays where it is needed and really works.
- This handcreme is very popular with florists, builders, nurses etc whose hands are subjected to heavy wear and tear.
Hero Ingredient - BeeswaxBeeswax is an excellent emollient and provides non-occlusive skin protection. It is non-allergic, and has elastic and water repellent properties which allows it to sustain sunscreen action and provides greater permanence on skin or lip surfaces.
Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It is a natural nourishing moisturiser and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and germicidal antioxidant properties.
Hero Ingredient - Sweet Almond OilSweet Almond Oil is naturally high in Vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 and is easily absorbed by the skin. It is a great emollient (has skin softening and soothing properties) and helps to restore lost moisture to the skin. Its soothing and anti-inflammatory characteristics make it suitable for use on all skin types.
What else should I know?
Aqua/Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Lanolin, Mel (Manuka Honey), Polysorbate 60, Parfum*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Borate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Components Of Essential Oils, Limonene & Linalool.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 4 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read