Powerful balm for people suffering discomfort from joint immobility.
Artemis Arthro Ease Cream contains a unique blend of traditional plant medicine to support join mobility and ease stiffness, making day to day tasks easier.
Contains Arnica which has traditionally been used to relieve muscle and joint stiffness in musculoskeletal problems.
Contains Birch leaf which is rich in minerals that help to cleanse the body tissues of uric acid and waste products.
Comfrey promotes healing of damaged joints and connective tissue.
Dandelion helps to cleanse the body of waste and toxins.
Contains Nettle that supports the excretion of uric acid and other wastes from the kidneys.
St. John's Wort helps soothe and relieve stiff joints.
Thyme supports healthy circulation to stiff joints.
Willow bark helps to calm and comfort joints and muscles.
For best results, use in conjunction with Arthro Ease Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
What else should I know?
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers. GE Free.
- Apply a thin layer to affected area 3X daily.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Arthro Ease Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read