Powerful cream for people suffering discomfort from irritated skin.
Artemis Itch Calm Cream contains a unique blend of traditional plant medicine to support fast soothing skin relief.
Steroid free, antiseptic formulation that helps sooth insect bites, sunburn, rashes or bee stings.
Ideal for the family first aid kit.
Contains calendula which has antiseptic, wound healing and calming properties to help soothe itchy skin.
Contains Chickweed that helps relieve itchy and irritated skin.
Contains Nettle which is rich in calcium, magnesium, iron and enzymes that provide essential nutrients to help cleanse and restore irritated skin.
For best results, use in conjunction with Itch Calm Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
What else should I know?
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. GE Free. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.
- Apply a thin layer to affected area 3X daily.
- In persistent cases, apply daily for at least 6 weeks.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Itch Calm Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read