Pregnancy and prenatal supplement for Mum.
- Prepares for healthy pregnancy
- Supports baby's brain development
- Supports mumís against postnatal depletion
- Provides essential nutrient support while breastfeeding
- Vitamin B9 as methylated folate - For increased protection from neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin - Needed for DNA replication and repair (mother and babyís cellular growth).
- Choline - Protective role in the development of the foetal brain and on behaviour in children following birth
- Iodine as potassium iodide - For babyís brain development, and to promote healthy uterine tissue, breast tissue, optimal thyroid function and brain health for the mother.
- Magnesium - Plays a crucial role in the treatment of unwanted pregnancy disorders.
- Iron as iron biglycinate - During pregnancy requirement for iron increases, which can lead to birth complications.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) Ė For babyís skeletal development and to support the motherís bone health.
What else should I know?
Amount per daily serving:
Take 3 capsules daily or as instructed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!