A powerful multivitamin
BePure One is BSCG Certified Drug Free and the ultimate multivitamin for men and women. It is part of the baseline nutritional support Ben Warren and BePure recommend that everyone take, everyday.
Bepure One Supports:
- Energy and vitality
- Mental clarity and brain fog
- Nervous system balance
- Hair, skin and nail health
- Powerful antioxidants to remove toxins and free radicals
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
What else should I know?
- Vitamin A as Beta-Carotene
- Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid
- Vit. D-3 (Naturally Sourced Cholecalciferol)
- Vit. E (Natural tocopherol)
- Vit. K2 MK-7 (Naturally Fermented Natto)
- Boron as Boron Glycinate
- Calcium as Calcium Citrate
- Vit. B-9 (Folate) as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate
- Vit. B-12 (methylcobalamin)
- Iodine as Potassium Iodide
- Magnesium as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
- Selenium as Selenomethionine
Take 5 x capsules with food (3 at breakfast, 2 at lunch)
Note you can take all 5 capsules at once if desired.
If it is your first time taking BePure products we recommend starting slowly with a half dosage and working your way up to the full dosage over a week or two to avoid a detox reaction, such as headaches or tiredness. This should only last 3 - 5 days. A detox reaction could be the result of the up-regulation of your liver from the extra nutrients. This is a good sign that your body is processing excess toxins out of your body.
To ensure maximum absorption, we recommend that you take BePure One with food and away from drinks such as coffee, tea or alcohol.
Do not take BePure One on an empty stomach, this may result in nausea.
Consult with your healthcare professional before using this product if:
- You are on thyroid medication
- Using blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- If you anticipate surgery.
- Always take away from medications.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!