For a complete nutritional support.
BetterYou MultiVit Oral Spray, 25ml is a unique blend that provides a source of 14 essential vitamins and minerals.
Supports immune system.
A unique formulation that helps faster absorption than tablets.
Useful for people with active or busy lifestyle.
Provides a source of B vitamins including folic acid, vitamins A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals.
What else should I know?
|Each daily dose contains|
|Ingredients (per tablet)||Strength||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU/ 10μg||200%|
|Folic Acid||400 μg||200%|
|Selenium||75 μg||136 %|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin K1||75 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||50 μg||100%|
|Iodine||150 μg||100 %|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||6 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg||85 %|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||8 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25 %|
|Vitamin A||600 IU/ 180 μg||22.5%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Carefully spray into your mouth or on the inside of your cheek. Take four sprays daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Does not need to be taken with food or water and can be taken at any time of the day.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing. Shake well before every use.
- Once opened use within 6 months.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Safe for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics and coeliacs.
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Can be used from 3 years and above.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!