Soothing relief for moderate to sever dry eye.
Bion Tears® Lubricant Eye Drops is an advanced tear substitute containing bicarbonate. It is specifically formulated to provide soothing relief from moderate to severe dry eye conditions, including symptoms associated with surgical procedures.
What else should I know?
Dextran 70 1mg/ml, Hypromellose 3 mg/ml.
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, completely twist off tab, do not pull off.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Once opened, do not re-use individual containers.
- Use all containers in a pouch within 4 days of first opening the pouch.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Good Health Viralex Breathe 200ml
NZ $38.90NZ $36.98
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask 100g
NZ $16.95NZ $16.50
Good Health Skin, Hair and Nails Effervescent 30 Tablets
NZ $39.90NZ $37.93
Click here to read