Dual action formula helps to relieve eye strain.
Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a new and improved formula with added antioxidants.
Reduces damage done by free radicals, and supports healthy blood circulation.
Bilberry extract sourced from artic wild bilberries, which are HPLC authenticated.
Added Grapeseed reduces and relieves eye strain.
What else should I know?
Active ingredients per table:
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) dry fruit extract 80mg, equivalent to fresh fruit 8g,
standardised to contain anthocyanosides 29mg.
Vitis vinifera (grape) dry seed extract 150mg, equivalent to dry seed 18g,
standardised to contain procyanidins 142.5mg.
- Eye Health Support: 1 tablet per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- To help Relieve eye strain: 2 tablets per day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years: - Use only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
- Contains benzoates, soya beans, sulfites.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Good Health Viralex Breathe 200ml
NZ $38.90NZ $36.98
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask 100g
NZ $16.95NZ $16.50
Good Health Skin, Hair and Nails Effervescent 30 Tablets
NZ $39.90NZ $37.93
Click here to read