Blackmores Vitamin B6 helps to relieve pre-menstrual tension symptoms.
Symptoms include breast tenderness, fluid retention, irritability and fatigue.
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives.
No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 121.6mg
Equivalent to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 100mg.
Contains sulfites and phenylalanine.
- Adults: At the first sign of premenstrual symptoms and during menstruation, take 1 tablet (swallow whole) once a day.
- Take with food.
- For short term use during menstruation only.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health professional as soon as possible.
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read