Soluble Dietary Fibre digestive health
Bonvit Psyllium Husk is a great way to help maintain your health and regularity with healthy soluble fibre.
Not only helps to maintain a good digestive health but may also help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Helps to gently relieve constipation.
Gluten free and no aspartame.
Comes is a refreshing orange flavour.
What else should I know?
Psyllium Husk Powder, Sugar, Natural Orange Flavour, Citric Acid and colouring
- Adults: Add 10 grams (approximately 2 level 5mL medicinal measuring spoons) to a glass of at least 250 mL of cool water 1-2 times daily.
Stir briskly and drink immediately
An additional glass of water is helpful.
- Children 6-11 years: Consult your doctor. On medical advice only, give approximately 1/2 the adult dose.
- Children under 6 years: Consult your doctor. On medical advice only.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Consult your doctor before using this product if you are experiencing abdominal pain, nausea, change in bowel movements, vomiting or if constipation has continued for more than 7 days.
- Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
- It is essential that this product should be consumed wtih sufficient fluid. Failure to consume Psyllium with adequate fluid may cause it to swell and obstruct the throat or oesophagus and result in choking
- If you are taking medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
- ALLERGIES: May cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested Psyllium powder
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Good Health Viralex Breathe 200ml
NZ $38.90NZ $36.98
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask 100g
NZ $16.95NZ $16.50
Good Health Skin, Hair and Nails Effervescent 30 Tablets
NZ $39.90NZ $37.93
Click here to read