For a healthy urinary tract and bladder function.
Clinicians Bladder Support & Cranberry, 14 sachets is a powerful combination of Cranberry and D-Mannose.
Helps to maintain a healthy bladder function.
A natural plant based formula.
Supports a healthy urinary tract.
Can be used during pregnancy.
Astringent property of Cranberry supports normal urinary tissue and muscle tone.
Can be used for acute or chronic situations.
Suitable for both men and women.
Has a pleasant tase.
Can also be used alongside conventional medicines.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsActive Ingredients:
|Each 2g sachet contains:|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv. dry fruit (standardized to 36mg proanthocyanidins)||72000||mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50||mg|
Also contains: stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
NO ADDED: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix contents in a glass of water and stir well.
For immediate support take 1-2 sachets daily, thereafter 1 sachet daily.
Children 4 years and over:
Take 1 sachet daily.
- High amounts of D-Mannose consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys.
- Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare provide if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar imbalances: D-Mannose is not metabolized or used by the body to produce energy, so it is suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Cranberry may potentially increase INR in patients taking Warfarin.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Blackmores Probiotics + Skin Support, 30 capsules
NZ $39.99NZ $27.16
Blackmores Probiotics + Kids Daily Health, 30 * 1.3g sachets
NZ $29.99NZ $20.38
Blackmores Probiotics + Bowel Support, 30 sachets
NZ $39.99NZ $27.16
Click here to read