Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance tablets providing nutrient support for healthy insulin production and function.
Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance Capsules provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels, carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance Capsules Benefits:
- Nutrient support for helping to maintain healthy glucose and insulin metabolism.
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc to support insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels.
- Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose and insulin metabolism.
- Contains Green Tea and Grape Seed antioxidants that may support appetite and weight management.
- Contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates and insulin.
- May support appetite and weight management.
Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance Capsules Features:
- Contains trace minerals and macro minerals to support normal insulin regulation.
- Contains synergistic botanicals.
- Also contains Green Tea, Grape Seed and Milk Thistle.
- Supports normal carbohydrate and sugar uptake and metabolism.
- Suitable for use alongside medication.
What else should I know?
Ingredients per Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance Capsule:
Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf 14.4g [Standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)] Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed [Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins] 4 g Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) ext.equiv.to dry seed [Standardised to not less than Silymarin 27mg] 2.3 g Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark 340mg Curcumin 15mg Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg) 0.85mg Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg) 215mg Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily
Clinicians Blood Sugar Balance capsules is generally considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended.
Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians InsulBalance may have an additive effect.
Blood sugar and insulin levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change.
Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breast feeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Hive 175 Lip Balm 5 Pack
NZ $44.80NZ $31.98
Hive 175 Manuka Honey Soap 85g
NZ $11.40NZ $8.12
Hive 175 Manuka Honey Conditioning Hand Creme 30ml
NZ $7.90NZ $5.66
Click here to read