For healthy digestion of gluten.
Clinicians DigestEase with Tolerase, 60 caps is specially formulated with natural fungus Aspergillus Niger that helps breakdown gluten in the stomach.
Assists in healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and plant fibre.
Supports gas, bloating and stomach acidity.
Aids in effective absorption of nutrients from food.
What else should I know?
|Each capsule contains:|
|Tolerase™ G||115 mg|
|Alpha amylase||1200 DU|
|Acid protease||500 HUT|
Tolerase™ G is a trademark of DSM. DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, precipated amorphous silica.
No added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule before main meals.
- Tolerase™ G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet.
- Tolerase™ G is not intended to treat or prevent coeliac disease.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!