Potent Vitamin C combination to support the immune system.
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Sachets provides high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body's defenses with winter ills and chills.
High dose of vitamin C per sachet to support wellbeing and for antioxidant protection.
Supports adrenal health, as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormone production.
What else should I know?
Each sachet contains:
Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) 2850mg
equivalent to sodium 372mg,
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid) 700mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg.
- Adults: Mix the contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
- This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medications please consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have gastric ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
- If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
- Vitamin C may interfere with the body's utilisation of copper and vanadium.
- Vitamin C my enhance the absorption of aluminium from aluminium containing antacids. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of using these medications.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!