Well researched mineral and herbal product for seasonal ills and chills.
Clinicians ViraShield contains three powerful, fast acting and clinically researched herbs and a well-researched mineral to help provide acute immune support during seasonal ills and chills.
Clinicians ViraShield provides a quick solution when acute immune support is needed quickly for the upper respiratory tract.
Pelargonium sidoides has been clinically shown to work promptly to help the body’s natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack. Pelargonium is a top selling herb in Europe during the winter season known for its effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Andrographis is a well-known herb with a strong immune supporting role for the respiratory system. It nurtures deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
Elderberry contains a special ingredient that is known to help with strengthening the body’s cells to repel challenges.
- Pelargonium and Andrographis provide fast acting immune support when needed. Best results are achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support
- Take with confidence due to the clinical research. PubMed talks about the positive effect Pelargonium has on immunity.
- Provides a broad range of immune benefit beyond the acute management of ills and chills
- Zinc is secreted onto the lining of the nasal passages, throat and lungs as part of its immune defence. When ills and chills persist, zinc is rapidly depleted. Ingesting zinc helps support the upper respiratory tracts immune system.
- Suitable for children to take
- Can be used several times throughout the winter season without the effectiveness wearing off.
- Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements.
- Able to be carried in purses and bags
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Clinicians ViraShield is the only over-the-counter product to contain Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry.
Well clinically researched herbs used for over twenty years in Europe with a great customer satisfaction
Contains standardised doses which means that each capsule give the same dose every time for consistency Contains the mineral zinc for extra immune support
Small, compact sized container
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root 110 mg
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide] 840 mg
Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg) 25 mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6-12 years: take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed.
Due to pelargonium content, Avoid in people with a known allergy to plants from the geranium family.
Exercise caution in patients with heart conditions, as pelargonium may cause tachycardia or circulatory failure (possibly due to type I hypersensitivity reactions). Exercise caution in patients with asthma, as pelargonium has been reported to cause bronchospasm or dyspnoea in humans.
Due to andrographis content, suspend the use one week before major surgery.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:Not recommend during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the pelargonium and andrographis content.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read