Scientifically validated antioxidant formula for the eyes. (Photo is of 60 pack)
Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is a scientifically validated synergistic antioxidant formula specifically designed to support eye and macular health and healthy vision.
This product contains Xangold® and Optisharp™derived from marigold flowers which provide the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin to support the integrity of eye tissue.
- Scientifically validated to support healthy vision.
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein adds protection against free radical damage with two carotenoid antioxidants commonly found in the macula, lutein and zeaxanthin from the marigold flower.
- The eyes are exposed to damaging blue light daily; lutein and zeaxanthin help protect the eyes by absorbing damaging blue light and protecting against free radical damage.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin have also shown to support optimal macular pigment density to support eye health.
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein also contains a synergistic combination of antioxidant vitamins and trace minerals (copper, Selenium, Zinc, vitamin C and E), commonly deficient in our diet but are so important for healthy vision and eye health as we age
- The addition of vitamins E and C assist in supporting the body's antioxidant defences.
- Individuals with lighter coloured eyes may be at a higher risk of poor eye health
- Having high cholesterol levels or a high dietary intake of saturated fat and smoking have been associated with poor eye health.
- Formulated in line with latest AREDs II study.
- Contains organic selenium, which is more easily absorbed.
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin natural macular pigments to support eye health.
- Zinc levels are aligned with New Zealand recommendations.
- Includes natural vitamin E instead of synthetic vitamin E for optimal antioxidant benefits.
- In capsule format for optimal absorption and utilisation of nutrients, as the digestive function tends to decline with age.
- The combined nutrients work synergistically to support eye health and vision.
What else should I know?
Each Capsule contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)250mg.
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate)200iu.
Copper (from copper gluconate)1mg.
Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)20mcg.
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)7.5mg.
* From a base of Xangold ® 10%
**From a base of Xangold ® 10% & Optisharp™ 5%
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Take one capsule twice daily with food.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: When taken at the recommended dose Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is well tolerated and suitable to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 2 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!