Scientifically validated antioxidant formula for the eyes. (Photo is of 60 pack)
Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is a scientifically validated synergistic antioxidant formula specifically designed to support eye and macular health and healthy vision.
This product contains Xangold® and Optisharp™derived from marigold flowers which provide the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin to support the integrity of eye tissue.
- Scientifically validated to support healthy vision.
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein adds protection against free radical damage with two carotenoid antioxidants commonly found in the macula, lutein and zeaxanthin from the marigold flower.
- The eyes are exposed to damaging blue light daily; lutein and zeaxanthin help protect the eyes by absorbing damaging blue light and protecting against free radical damage.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin have also shown to support optimal macular pigment density to support eye health.
- Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein also contains a synergistic combination of antioxidant vitamins and trace minerals (copper, Selenium, Zinc, vitamin C and E), commonly deficient in our diet but are so important for healthy vision and eye health as we age
- The addition of vitamins E and C assist in supporting the body's antioxidant defences.
- Individuals with lighter coloured eyes may be at a higher risk of poor eye health
- Having high cholesterol levels or a high dietary intake of saturated fat and smoking have been associated with poor eye health.
- Formulated in line with latest AREDs II study.
- Contains organic selenium, which is more easily absorbed.
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin natural macular pigments to support eye health.
- Zinc levels are aligned with New Zealand recommendations.
- Includes natural vitamin E instead of synthetic vitamin E for optimal antioxidant benefits.
- In capsule format for optimal absorption and utilisation of nutrients, as the digestive function tends to decline with age.
- The combined nutrients work synergistically to support eye health and vision.
What else should I know?
Each Capsule contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)250mg.
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate)200iu.
Copper (from copper gluconate)1mg.
Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)20mcg.
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)7.5mg.
* From a base of Xangold ® 10%
**From a base of Xangold ® 10% & Optisharp™ 5%
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Take one capsule twice daily with food.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: When taken at the recommended dose Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is well tolerated and suitable to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read