Protects from pressure and rubbing.
Compeed Corn Plasters helps to relieve pain instantly.
Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel which improves moisturisation.
Acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance.
Stays in place for over 24 hours.
What else should I know?
- Clean and ry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils..
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach, may be up to several days.
- For best results, use Compeed until skin has completely healed.
- Diabetics: Consult doctor before use.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!