Sterile sodium chloride 0.9% w/w solution that supports healing of skin wounds.
Crystawash Wound Wash Spray, 250mL provides a sterile saline solution to wash, rinse and cleanse skin wounds.
Does not sting.
For sale in New Zealand Only.
What else should I know?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray a small quantity through the nozzle before each use.
- Spray the area to be treated from a distance of 10-20 cm, working across the wound to thoroughly cleanse and irrigate the area.
- Avoid direct contact between the nozzle and the surface of the wound.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F Store below 30°C
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!