Eliminates intestinal threadworm.
Deworm Extra Strength treats threadworm, hookworm, whipworm and roundworm.
Threadworm is highly contagious and is the only common worm infestation found in people in New Zealand and Australia.
Threadworm infestation is evident by the presence of tiny white threads around the anus and the vagina, restless sleep, grinding teeth and irritability.
If one family member is found to have threadworms then every family member should be treated.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains Mebendazole USP 500mg.
- Children 2-12 years of age and adults: take one tablet.
- No dosage calculation is required.
- It is recommended to repeat the dose after two weeks to kill any newly hatched worms.
- Deworm can be swallowed whole, chewed or crushed into a teaspoon of food.
- Do not treat without evidence of infestation.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read