A highly absorbable vitamin C.
Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C incorporates phospholipids to which help protect cell membranes.
- Utilizes liposomal technology which delivers higher bio-availability potential and protection against intestinal discomfort.
- Provides a higher absorbable dose than traditional oral vitamin C and may help avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired.
- Incorporates a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bio-availability.
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective,better absorbed form of vitamin C to complement your diet than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration.
What else should I know?
Each 2 capsules contain:
1000mg vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, vegetable cellulose, beeswax, paprika extract (for color).
Adult take two Licaps capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read