Helps to relieve constipation.
(Quantity limit: 2)
Dulcolax Constipation Relief Tablets help to stimulate the bowels for predictable relief.
Assists in softening the stool to alleviate discomfort.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Each tablet contains: bisacodyl 5mg
- Adults and children over 10 years: one or two tablets at night.
- Children 4-10 years: one tablet at night.
- Children under 4 years: not recommended.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole.
- Do not take Dulcolax tablets within 1 hour of taking milk or antacids.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Patients requiring laxatives should increase the fibre in their diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation.
- Prolonged use is undesirable and may lead to dependance.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read