For the Relief of Chesty Coughs.
Ethical Nutrients Chesty Cough Relief contains herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine and may help to:
- Relieve and soothe coughing.
- Assist in the expectoration of mucus.
- Temporarily relieve coughs due to bronchial congestion.
What else should I know?
Each 10ml dose contains:
Liquid extracts equivalent to - Althaea officinalis, root dry (Marshmallow) 400mg, Hedera helix, leaf dry (Common Ivy) 400mg, Thymus vulgaris, herb dry (Thyme) 335mg, Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger) 120mg.
- Adults - Take 10 mL every four hours.
- Children 5 to 12 years - Take 7.5 mL every four hours.
- Children 2 to 4 years - Take 5 mL every four hours. Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Shake well before use.
Not suitable for children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read