For Strong Healthy Bones.
Ethical Nutrients Daily D Capsules may:
- Increase vitamin D levels helping to maintain normal healthy bones.
- Reduce the risk of fractures, including hip fractures, in the elderly.
- Enhance the absorption of calcium from the diet.
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Research shows that many people may be at risk of inadequate vitamin D levels due to poor dietary intake and insufficient sun exposure.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains - Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 25 µg, Equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read