Helps relieve the pain, swelling and inflammation associated with Arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
- Temporarily relieves the pain of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation, swelling and tenderness associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility.
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- May assist in tissue repair in sports related injuries.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine Sulfate - Potassium Chloride Complex 1.3g, Equiv. Glucosamine Sulfate 1000mg.
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This product contains ingredient(s) derived from seafood. Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read