Helps relieve blocked noses naturally.
FESSŪ Little Noses Spray helps clear stuffy noses and loosen and thin mucus to help clear a blocked nose, allowing your baby to breathe easier, naturally.
Also helps clear out allergy-causing microscopic particles of dust and pollen that cling to the inner nasal membranes.
A gentle saline solution that is suitable for newborns and babies.
Free from preservatives and additives.
This product does not include an aspirator. Fess Little Noses is also available in a dropper bottle with aspirator and a spray bottle with an aspirator.
What else should I know?
equiv. 9mg/mL Sodium Chloride
- Hold your baby upright, place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril.
- Depress the spray pump. Apply 1 to 3o sprays per nostril.
- Gently wipe mucus from the baby's nose to prevent skin irritation. Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this bottle by more than one person may spread infection.
- If congestion persists, see your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read