Non-medicated hypertonic saline wash.
Fess Sinu-Cleanse Wash Starter Kit helps relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
Helps wash away excess mucus.
Helps relieve nasal congestion due to
- Colds, flu and sinusitis
- Hayfever and allergies
- Nasal surgery.
Suitable for daily use.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Wash Starter Kit contains a FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle and 5 X 6.3g sachets of pre-mixed dry powder.
What else should I know?
20mg/g Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked 'FULL'.
- Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
- Place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head. Gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action.
- Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril.
- Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril.
Suitable for adults 12 years and over.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days,consult your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation.
- Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection.
- Suitable for adults 12 years and over.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read