Provides support for joint and cartilage regeneration.
Triple Action: Joint, Cartilage and Bone Support. Clinical studies in Joint Active adult’s show UC-II® is better than glucosamine and chondroitin showing a notable increase in joint comfort, flexibility and mobility.
Boron (from Borax) is necessary for healthy bones and Vitamin D supports optimum cartilage production.
- Promote healthy joints and improve mobility & flexibility
- Notably better than glucosamine & chondroitin
- Supports Knee pain & stiffness
- Supports Joint pain & inflammation
- Supports Arthritis – Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid
- Helps Cartilage and joint damage, prevention and repair from sports, wear & tear and ageing
- Athletes such as runners
- Bone health support
- 1-a-night small capsule
What else should I know?
Ingredients: (per capsule)
UC-II® Standardised Cartilage 40mg
Providing Bioactive Undenatured Type II Collagen 1.2mg
Boron (from Borax) 2mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5mcg
Take 1 capsule daily. For best results, take with water on an empty stomach just before bedtime.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Lifestream Viro Resist 60 caps
NZ $44.90NZ $30.01
Click here to read