Rapidly absorbed activated form of B12.
Goodhealth B Activated B12 supports healthy blood cells, energy, our nervous system, healthy cell replication and general immunity.
Ideal for individuals with on-going liver and gut issues, as it contains an already active form of B12.
Vitamin B12 is involved in the development of the brain, supporting nerve cells and myelin sheaths.
B12 requirements may be higher in individuals on restricted diets, gut issues such as Celiac disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and for vegetarians and vegans.
What else should I know?
Each sublingual tablet contains:
Methylcobalamin (Active Vitamin B12) 50mcg.
- 1 chewable tablet daily or as professionally advised.
- Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!