Multi symptom relief of diarrhoea plus wind pain.
Immodium Advanced works to relieve diarrhoea and wind pain including painful cramps, bloating and gas.
Used to treat short lived bouts of diarrhoea, it contains an additional ingredient, simethicone which helps to soothe excess gas in the gut and relieve painful wind related symptoms.
Chewable mint flavoured tablets.
What else should I know?
- Adults and children 12 years and over: chew 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Loperamide hydrochloride 2mg.
Do not use if:
- you are under 12 years of age.
- you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- the blister foil is broken.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read