Clinically trialled probiotic.
Inner Health Skin Shield is a fridge free probiotic that contains 20 billion live bacteria per capsule.
A clinical trial showed that when taken by mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) strain may be able to protect their children's skin health, even before they are born.
Helps reduce the incidence of infants developing eczema, and supports immune system health.
Also helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of eczema and dermatitis in children.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) 20 Billion Live Bacteria,
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (BB-12) 6 Billion Live Bacteria,
Colecalciferol (microencapsulated Vitamin D3) 25 micrograms (1000 IU).
- Adults, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women: Take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Inner Health Eczema Shield Kids is specifically designed for easier dosing for children.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Healtheries Evening Primros NZ $20.62
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $5.81
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $8.76
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.52
Click here to read