For immediate relief of nervous tension and worry.
Kiwiherb StressArrest, Oral Liquid 50 ml combines traditional properties of Passionflower, Kava and Withania that helps in relaxation.
Provides a fast and effective short-term relief of nervous tension.
Helps calm restlessness and supports sleep during stress and worry.
Helps calm emotional distress.
May help relieve tension headaches.
100% natural and NZ made.
What else should I know?
|Each 1ml contains|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to Kava dried root||273 mg|
|-standardised to contain not less than 3mg Kavalactones|
|Withania dried root||250 mg|
|-standardised to contain not less than 1.25 mg withanolides|
|Passionflower dried herb||125 mg|
|-in a base of natural juice concentrates of boysenberry and raspberry|
Also contains: Vegetable glycerine and natural strawberry flavour, alcohol.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 3-6 ml Take as required up to three times daily.
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- Not for use in children under 12 years of age without professional advice.
- Do not use if breastfeeding, pregnant or intending to become pregnant.
- Do not use in conjunction with alcohol or sedative medications.
- Temporary numbing of the mouth may occur as a natural effect of Kava.
- Herbs are subject to natural seasonal variation that can alter the taste from batch to batch, however the quality and potency remain unaffected.
- DO not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC away from direct sunlight.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read