Clinically formulated with unique, sustainably-sourced, marina algal DHA to support baby's brain and eye development.
Lifemum DHA Ultra provides DHA oil in it's purest form and is sustainably sourced from specially grown marine plant algae.
Formulated to support baby's healthy eye, brain and nervous system development.
Does not contain heavy metal contamination risk of oily fish, so it's safe for pregnancy.
Also supports mum's brain and eye health.
Supports mum's general wellbeing.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What else should I know?
|Each capsule provides|
|Docosahexaenic acid (DHA)-rich oil derived from microalgae|
|Schizochytrium sp. (OmegaVie®)||922mg|
|Equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||350mg|
|Encapsulating aids (Vege soft gel caps)|
Take 1 soft veg gel capsule daily as part of a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- Thus product contains selenium which is toxic is high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium form dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25·ºc
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!