Contains natural ginger plus vitamin B6 to gently soothe upset tummy during pregnancy.
Lifemum Tummy Calm helps soothe tummy and digestive upsets during pregnancy and supports general wellbeing.
Suitable for women on a low dairy, vegan or vegetarian diet.
What else should I know?
|Each capsule provides|
|Zingiber officinal dry extract derived from dry root (Ginger 2g)||182mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6 20mg)||24.3mg|
Take 2 capsules daily with meals (or sprinkle on food) before & during pregnancy as part of a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- Thus product contains selenium which is toxic is high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium form dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25·ºc
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Weleda Nausyn Drops 30ml NZ $16.77
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!